* Thoughts with N is an affiliate for Amazon. This means that if you make a purchase through the blog, the blog may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. It’s a small way to help keep the blog running and cover its expenses. I hope you enjoy these bed sheets and thank you for your support.
Let me ask you something. When was the last time you changed your bed sheets? If you can’t remember, then chances are, it’s been too long! Today I’m sharing several reasons why you’re going to want to change your bed sheets today. But, before that – have you read my other blog posts surrounding home and must-have items?
- 15 Home Upgrades Your Home Needs
- 5 Ways To Make Visual Impact with Interior Design
- How To Create Your Dream Bedroom
- A Beginner’s Guide To Farmhouse Decor
The Best Bed Sheets
First, before I tell you all the reasons, let me ensure you have the best bed sheets. I love these ones because they’re cost-friendly, super buttery-soft, and they’re available in 43 color and pattern options, so you’re bound to have one that matches your blankets. Below are a few of my personal favorite ones!
I sometimes love to play around with patterns, and spring is a great time to spruce up your bedding. Well, any time is a great time. These sheets have nearly half a million ratings with an average of 4.4 out of 5 stars, so you know they’re good. They feel like a gentle hug all over your body, and don’t worry about yucky wrinkles, either. Because these sheets are wrinkle-free. They’re easy to clean, fit great on standard-size mattresses, and are about the softest sheets you’ll find. Also – they’re less than $50!
Reasons to change your sheets today –
- The more you change your sheets, the fewer germs are on them. Germs = Yuck
- We, as humans, lose about 500 million skin cells every single day. That’s a lot of skin cells sitting on your bed sheets.
- If you’re anything like me and sweat during the night, well, that can definitely make your sheets sort of grossish.
- If you sleep with pets, well, then you definitely want to change your bed sheets!
What I look for in sheets I buy:
- the color/pattern options available
- customer reviews
And these bed sheets tick all the boxes, friends. They’re affordable and soft, and there’s a color option that is bound to work for you.
How often do you change your bed sheets, friends? Let me know in the comment section below.
Love Always – natasha