AD – Some of the below links are affiliate links which means should you make a purchase through them I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. 🙂
Ugh, Sunday night, and it’s getting closer to being Monday as each second passes.
Monday’s can be a tough one. After two lovely days off, who wants to go back to routine? It can be very tiring, and sometimes even aggravating, right? But, there are some things you can do to be ready for Monday. Doing them may result in your Monday being FABULOUS!!
Here are 9 things you can do to ensure your Monday is awesome!
- Be ready for your Monday. Take a lunch to work? Pack it the night before. (My favorite lunch bags are from a small shop called ekolojee and they feature organic cotton.) Set your coffee maker to turn on at the needed time. Do the dishes, and ensure everything is neat and tidy for you in the morning. You can even have your coffee mug out and ready for that first cup of coffee. Have everything ready for you, whatever that looks like for you. (Imagine drinking your coffee out of this amazing inspiring coffee mug!!)
- S E L F – C A R E! Take it easy on Sunday. Relax. Unwind. Listen to your body and mind. Take a real day off, without errands, visiting, etc. Just be. Some of my favorite forms of self-care are to take a bubble bath with a bath bomb (my favorite bath bombs are from the BombshellBoutique), or to read.
- Put your Monday clothes out on Sunday evening. This will be one less thing you have to decide Monday morning when you’re tired.
- Go to bed early Sunday night.
- Wake up early Monday morning. Not SUPER early, but a few minutes earlier than normal. Don’t jump out of bed, but rather slowly let your body wake up one limb at a time.
- Read something motivating and inspiring to you with your morning coffee.
- Make yourself a delicious breakfast.
- Buy yourself some flowers.
- GET OUTSIDE during your day. Even for just a few minutes on your break. Getting outside can make a super big difference.
Monday’s don’t have to be a dreaded day. They are in fact the start of your week, so anything you can do to make sure it’s a fantastic day will be beneficial. Do you do any of these? What do you do to ensure your Monday is amazing?
Love Always, Enn
P.S. Have you read THIS post ? You should!!