“Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are ‘affiliate links.’ This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.”
Everyone has that dream of working for themselves, right?
Well, maybe not everyone, but I do know a lot of us do. The dream of working right from our bed, maybe even in our pjs and yesterdays make-up?
Not having to worry about dress codes, or even the weather outside. You know those crazy awful days where you don`t even want to leave your house? Guess what, you don`t have to!
But, one thing that I`d really like to point out, is that IT IS NOT EASY!
I read SO many pins before I got started all around how someone made eighty bajillion dollars in their first month of blogging, and like honestly, I don`t know who did that, but congratulations to them, that is NOT what happened with me.
It takes hard work and a lot of dedication.
So, how do I make money blogging?
- Ads – This one I haven`t gotten into really. I do advertise for other bloggers on my website. You can check that out over here Advertise with N. I know there is Google Adsense though.
- Affiliate Marketing – I have read that this can be HUGE for some bloggers. I am still getting the hang of this. I recently became an affiliate marketer for Elegant Themes actually and I am SUPER excited!
- Sponsored Blog Posts – I have starting learning a bit about this and recently had my first one!
- Creating a product, e-book, course, etc. Take what you know well, and create a product, and share it! My books are, Wellness with N, which has TONS of info surrounding creating a healthy and happy life, and my poetry book, which I donate 10% of the money to a mental health organisation.
- I also host online Wellness Groups, which include an ebook, and group chat offering support, resources and more.
- Offering Coaching Services. I offer coaching services for many different avenues.
How do you make money blogging? What are your tips?
I want to hear them!